QCS Purchasing is a member-owned not-for-profit buying group for companies engaged in food and beverage production. By aggregating purchases of common supplies, QCS Purchasing provides members with access to high-quality goods and services at the lowest possible total cost. Established in 2005, the number of purchases QCS Purchasing manages has increased each year of its existence. More than 150 national supplier-partners provide solutions to a wide variety of categories. Visit www.qcspurchasing.com for more information.
Membership in QCS Purchasing offers the following benefits:
- Leverage from the combined purchases of nearly 500 companies and more than $565 million in annual spend
- Dedicated category specialists
- Timely and valuable commodity and market updates
Supply Chain Expertise
- Logistics and fleet
- Plant Operations and Supplies
- Captive insurance
- Consumer and marketing data
- Document Management (for FSMA)
- Engineering Services
- Leadership and technical training
- Quality and food safety
Contact us today at 630-717-1110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how QCS Purchasing can benefit your organization.